La Puerta Consulting
provides professional services in support of
- Business Development strategy, particularly in high-tech industries involved in government contracting
- Proposal Management and technical writing/editing in response to formal Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and Task Orders (TOs) from government agencies, commercial enterprises, and healthcare organizations
- Information Technology (IT) project planning and Subject Matter Expert (SME) contribution in support of proposals
- Demonstrated track record in vertical markets such as aerospace (Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, and NASA), entertainment (Disney and Warner Bros.), healthcare (Epic proposals for UC Davis, Novant, and NYC HHC), and publishing (Jones & Bartlett / Ascend, Cengage, Pearson)
- Business Analysis, Systems Development project planning, and Change Management (especially training) for legacy upgrades, SAP implementations, and mobile/cloud migrations (Wellpoint and Disney)
- Distance Learning, Computer-Based Training (CBT), and online self-test development (such as Visual CertExam)
- Pre-launch beta testing and train-the-trainer preparation, including standup sessions
Publishing and Media Planning
- Technical articles, white papers, and presentations
- Trade show planning
- Book and campaign launch strategies
- Book series and curriculum conceptualization and development
- Textbook tailoring to learning objectives and syllabus
- Media platforms and deployment strategies (print, ebook, DVD, streaming, Vook / iPad)
are based on detailed analysis of your requirements, with progress payments and major milestones. We issue a Project Change Notice (PCN) for your approval before incurring any out of scope costs.
depend on the labor category (e.g., Proposal Manager, Volume Lead, Section Author) and whether services are to be performed remotely or onsite. For onsite engagements lasting two weeks or longer, we can quote hourly rates that are all-inclusive of travel expenses, if you prefer.
Please contact us to request a quotation, as a project fee or hourly for particular labor category, individual consultant or team.